Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Dark Knight Rises

I just seen The Dark Knight Rises.  I recommend this movie to everyone.  Everyone probably already knows that it is going to be great before they even walk in the theater.

I personally liked The Dark Knight (2nd movie) more than this one.  The main reason is because The Joker was just so great in that movie.  Bane was a big dude in this, but The Joker added great lines and was an all around great villain.

2 Hours and 45 Minutes may be a bit too much, it's possible they could have made that a bit shorter.  I recommend going to see this movie though, but I also recommend you watch the first two movies before you go to see it because there is some information you will need to know.  You may get confused if you haven't seen the prior movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment