Thursday, July 12, 2012

Games I will buy this year

This year is lacking in games in my opinion.  I haven't purchased any 2013 game yet.  The only purchase I have made is Walking Dead episodes 1 and 2 which I strongly recommend, especially if you are into the TV series.

AS for the rest of the year, I think I will only be purchasing 2 games: Madden 13 and Call of Duty Black Ops 2.  I purchase both of these games every year, and I have no reason not to do so again this year.  Even though, they are getting repetitive since they are both very similar every year.  I still find a way to have fun with these games for a couple months.

I don't see any other games that catch my eye.  I do not like the Assassin's Creed series, I think it is very overrated, repetitive, and boring.  Also I never got into Halo, I would consider checking out Halo as I heard it was fun and I like online shooters.  We'll just wait and see what happens.

Hopefully Madden and CoD can get me through this year, as my financial situation isn't the best, so I don't want to be spending too much.  Actually, I'm just cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment